Wednesday, 12/7: Vision Screening
Friday, 12/9: EARLY OUT at 1:00 PM
Tuesday-Wednesday, 12/13 - 12/14: Acadience Testing
Thursday, 12/15: 6th Grade Field Trip
Friday, 12/16: EARLY OUT at 1:00 PM
Wednesday, 12/21: EARLY OUT at 1:00 PM
December 22 - January 2: WINTER BREAK
Multiple positions available
Hours vary between 17 and 25/week:
1. Special Education assistants
2. Classroom aides
Congratulations to our
Riverton City Choice Award Winners!
On Tuesday, May 17th, two students and one teacher from Rosamond Elementary were honored at the Riverton City Council Meeting, and were presented with Excellence in Education Awards by Council member, Tish Buroker. Mrs. Jen Egan, one of our two amazing speech language pathologists received an award, as well as students Eloise Newton, 5th grade, and Toffer Chase, 3rd grade. We are so proud!
We are ALWAYS hiring sweepers. Stop by the office and fill out an application!
Also hiring for other positions:
- Go to: www.workatjordan.org
- Click on JOB OPPORTUNITIES - APPLY HERE
- Educational Support APPLY HERE
- Under Locations (Rosamond Elementary) - click to view current job openings.
- Check boxes for Classroom Assistant, Instructional and/or Nutrition Assistant
- √ position
- Apply for Selected Position
After applying please email Principal Candie Checketts.
Next School Community Council Meeting:
Click below to see the meeting agenda: