2018-2019 REGISTRATION FOR SCHOOL
Student “Registration for School” for the 2018-19 school year will be completed online through Skyward Family Access. Online access will become available Thursday, August 16. Please complete “Registration For School” for ALL students as soon as possible. You must complete registration for each student, each year.
Navigate to: www.jordandistrict.org
TO REGISTER YOUR STUDENT:
- From the drop-down menu under Parents & Students, - click "Family Access (Skyward)". Click on: Login to Family Access (Desktops & Laptops). (Full site functionality works best.)
- Enter you PARENT login and password. Call the school at 801.254.8043 if you need help.
- Once logged into Family Access, you can view information for each student in your family. Use the links in the left pane to navigate to the various screens where you can view and print student information. Follow the prompts for "Registration for School" for each student.
While you are updating your student’s information in “Step 1 – Student Information” it is important to:
Check the box to indicate if the Guardian is a CUSTODIAL parent & can pick up.
- Update/Add Email Address
- Update/Add Emergency Contact Information (mark Yes for Pick Up)
- List health problems, if any
**Please note there are several steps and forms that are mandatory in order to complete your Student’s Registration. Additional District and School information is also available which should be printed and/or downloaded for your records. Patrons without computer access may use the computer located in the Rosamond Elementary Office beginning August 20st during regular office hours.
Visit Skyward Family Access frequently, and keep your Skylert information updated. Skylert enables you to receive notifications concerning your student via phone, email and text messaging. Choose which notifications to receive and how you would like to receive them.