We have open classified positions available as we prepare for the 18-19 school year.
*Instructional Assistants: Special Ed
- 17 hours
- (1) AM opening
- (1) PM opening
- Grade Level Assistant: 17 hours per week
- Playground/Copy Aide: 17 hours per week
- Meet the Masters Instructors: 10 hours per week
If you are interested, please:
- Log onto jordandistrict.org
- Select the employment link on the right
- Click on "Job opportunities-WORK HERE"
- Click on the orange "Classified APPLY HERE" button
- View current job openings
- Under location, choose Rosamond Elementary
- Search for posted positions
- You may apply for one or both of the types of positions. Use the Classroom Assistant application for grade level assistant, copy aide or Meet the Masters positions.
- Use the Instructional Assistant application for Special Education positions.
- Once you have completed your application, please email Mrs. Wheeler at email@example.com. Interviews will be scheduled for the first week of August.
We look forward to hearing from you!!
- Parent Teacher Conference Scheduling Instructions:
- Click on the following link for instructions on how to schedule Spring Parent Teacher Conferences: Parent Instructions Skyward PTC
- We need your help: Your opinion matters. Please click on the following link and complete a short survey regarding school climate: https://uepc.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_b3pa40U69aHEoZf
Land Trust Plan
Upcoming School Community Council Meetings:
Held in the Rosamond Media Center