NEW CHANGE TO VOLUNTEER PROCESS
In order to be in compliance with new Utah State Law, our Jordan District Volunteer Policy has been updated. Please note the following updated volunteer approval process, effective immediately:
- Parents, or anyone, wishing to volunteer in class or on field trips will now be asked to watch a 29-minute Code of Conduct video from home, then sign a Code of Conduct Signature Form verifying that they have watched it.
- Prospective volunteers may then bring the signed Code of Conduct Signature Form with them to the school to fill out a Volunteer Background Check Form (this is a new form; the district will no longer accept the old one) and have it signed by the principal.
- The last step is to take the signed Volunteer Background Check Form to the Jordan District Offices and have fingerprints taken. There is NO CHARGE to applicants for this.
- When Background Checks are complete, an approval will be sent to us to keep on file, and the applicant may then volunteer at school or on field trips.
- Volunteer Background Check Forms will need to be submitted EVERY YEAR. Fingerprinting only needs to be completed ONCE.
*Parents/Volunteers who have already completed the Background Check this year are encouraged to watch the Code of Conduct Training Video.
We LOVE our volunteers! You do so much for our school - THANK YOU!!! Thank you for supporting us as we make this shift here at Rosamond, and THANK YOU for helping to keep our students safe.
Mark your calendars! Our annual PTA Fundraiser, the Roadrunner Rally, will be a Color Run this year - tons of fun!!! The Rally will be held on Thursday, September 26th from 5:30-7:30pm. Bring the whole family! A packet with information about the Rally and fundraiser was sent home with your student on Monday, September 9th. See you there!
New Student Enrollment
If you are new to Rosamond, please bring an original birth certificate and immunization record for each child, along with proof of residency (utility bill, mortgage statement, etc.) to the office beginning August 5th.
Annual Student Registration
All children attending Rosamond Elementary (2019-2020) must fill out the Registration for School annually. Registering your child(ren) ensures that we have the most updated emergency information and also allows your children access to the internet during computer class time.
Registration for School for Rosamond will open on August 10, 2019.
Any student not registered by September 2, 2019 will be excluded from using the computers during computer class time until the registration is complete.
For your convenience, registration for the 2019-2020 school year will be online through Skyward Family Access. Skyward is a district program that will also allow you to track your student’s progress. You can check their grades, attendance and lunch account balance. You may also pay for their lunch through this program with a credit card.
Click on the Skyward Family Access Button at the top of this page (It says "Log in to Family Access").
Log in to your student's Skyward account.
Select "Registration for School" in the top left hand corner.
- Follow the instructions from there. (You must complete registration for EACH child).
If you have any questions please call the school office, 801-254-8043.
WE ARE HIRING!!
*10 Hour/Week Breakfast Duty Assistant 7:00 - 9:00 AM
If interested go to: workatjordan.org. Click on JOB OPPORTUNITIES - APPLY HERE, then: Classified APPLY HERE. Check boxes for Classroom Assistant I and Rosamond Elementary. Search for above positions, √ position, Apply for Selected Position.
After applying please contact Candie Checketts or Debbie in the office starting as soon as possible: